Okay, not really. But the homie Jeremy is selling his ITR and it’s pretty uncommon to see Milano Red Integra Type Rs. Yes, it’s real too. All the way from Japan…I hope someone buys it so they can finish it unlike Jeremy, who decided he wanted to never finish his car….I’ll let him tell you more about it…
When he isn’t busy working out or smashing on chicks at Pho restaurants, he’s actually one of the best Honda builders around. His previous ITR was really nice and this one would have been even better if he had decided to finish it. Block-quote time…
As some of you know, it is now time to part with my Integra Type R. I am sad that I didn’t finish this build like I wanted to, but I have higher priorities right now to take care of. I am in no rush to sell this car.I haven’t even drivin this car since last November and just sits in my garage collecting dust…I’ve put less then 1000 miles on this car since I bought it in March 2007…..and after the swap with brand new parts such as the header/intake/exhaust/clutch,radiator//suspension/fuel setup…maybe 200 miles???
Here is the original thread to my car:
1998 Honda Integra Type R
Registered under original 10 digit VIN – CLEAN Title (title in hand)
– 2001 JDM K20A Motor
– 2001 JDM K20A Transmission
– Hasport Mounts
– RSX Type S Axles
– RBC Intake Manifold (Shaved)
– DTR 4-2-1 Header
– Custom 3″ Exhaust/Vibrant Resonator/Vibrant Steatlh Muffer (3″ in/out)
– Custom Cold Air Intake w/filter
– Karcepts T/B Adapter
– Karcepts Shifter Plate
– RSX Type S Shifter
– BDL Fuel Rail
– Aeromotive FPR and gauge
– Excedy Stage 2 Sprung Clutch
– EP3 Idler
– Koyo DC5 Radiator
– Sparks racing K-swap conversion harness
– Semi Wire tuck
– Body is in decent shape, I was orginally going to give it a exterior refresh. Couple dings/dents here and there and milano pink fading on hood/roof/trunk, and top of the wing.
– Minor missing plastic pieces I have to dig up, vision seat rail on the passenger seat (I don’t know why, the car came shipped here like that). Small minor hold on the driver side bolter seat.
– OG Plastic Vision MC
– Personal Neogrinta Black Suede Red Stitchig 330mm Steering Wheel
– MOMO Steering Wheel Hub
– Pic Select R3 (12/14kg) Coilovers (200 miles on them)
– 16″ 5×114 Volk CE28N Time Attacks (Black/Red lip) with 215/45/16 Falken Azenis (Brand new still, just put on the car)
Work done by Plan B Motorsports and Sportcarmotion.
I am willing to lower the price by taking off parts. You can add parts from my for sale thread (http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=32580) that aren’t sold for a discounted price.
Definitely not a bad price for the amount of work put into it…the swap is on point and done by Plan:B Motorsports, body is in pretty good shape, probably just needs a fresh coat of paint and you’re ready to go…
Here’s some shots of the swap…
Here is how it sits as of today…
BUY BUY BUY! For more pics, please visit the original NWP thread listed above. Thanks for lookings guys….